26th Feb’ 2015
One day “Seminar on Entrepreneurship” organized at IAMR Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad in order to promote entrepreneurship among students.
The Objective of the programme –
- Expose the participating students to the comprehensive Entrepreneurship Development process and equip them to coordinate, organize entrepreneurship related activities in career.
- Motivate students towards Entrepreneurship as a career.
The event was inaugurated by Prof. Sanjiv Mittal, Dean, GGSIPU, Delhi , Chief Guest. Honorable Mr. Sanjay Bansal, Secretary, IAMR Group of Institutions, felicitated him with a bouquet and honorable Mrs Anshu Bansal, Joint Secretary, IAMR Group of Institutions, presented memento to chief guest.
Prof. Sanjiv Mittal, Dean, GGSIPU, Delhi and also Chairperson, Entrepreneurship Development Cell, emphasized on the following points to start a career as an entrepreneur-
- Idea is the main source to start a business.
- Money is not constraint to start a business.
- Myth about Entrepreneurship.
- Characteristics of a successful entrepreneur.
- Hurdles in starting up a business
He also disseminated information about various entrepreneurial institutions like EDI,NIESBUD, SIDBI, KVIC etc for funding, training and other support to budding entrepreneurs.
Faculties and Students from PGDM, MBA, BBA and other disciples attended the event.
The participation provided very rich and focused exposure to the students about the Entrepreneurship and such activities performed by various business organizations. Students also echoed such kind of event in the future.